AIM
x574280

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

Awesome beyond belief

This is the funniest flash movie ever!

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

Great computer geeks will love

I liked it,but dont watch unless your a computer geek

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

The last reviwer is an idoit

This movie kicks ass. I love all your movies,and you proved your point. This guy is dumber than anyone else youve ever made a flash about. I now hate him more than ever,he should die. I hope he sees this flash.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Resident Evil should be taking your advice!

The game is amazing, I have never played anything this revoloutionary in a long time, and never this creepy. I would choose your game over Half-Life, DOOM, Silent Hill, or Resident Evil any day. The graphics are nice, the sounds in the background are creepy, and its just plain fun. Keep it up man, keep it up!

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Greatist game in newgrounds history

I love it. Its so fucking fun. I cant belive how many people had loading problems though. Mine loaded in 3-5 seconds.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Great

Ive been playing it for almost an hour now. Its so addictive and fun. Keep um coming.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Amazing

This song is so brilliant. It makes me wish they had never came out with 3D video gaming. 2D was the shit.

My First My First

I love it

Keep it up Jeremy!

AnthraxDream responds:

DIE

Glimmer Glimmer

Awesome

The begining is quiet, but if you wait into the song it gets pretty good. It seems like teh kind of music they would be playing on a video game like "Max Payne" or "Dead to Rights".

DJ-CHI-GU-KOM responds:

hey thanks for the response dragoon, much appreciated :)

LOTS OF LOVE